Go from starter deck to World Champion, all in one box and all in 3 hours or less!
Millennium Blades is a board game about a group of friends who play a fictional collectible card game, which is also called Millennium Blades.
You begin the game on pre-release night with just your starter deck. You’ll open new packs, form collections, and sell your junk cards on the aftermarket to buy hot new cards. Trade with your friends, build up your deck, and prepare to compete at Millennium Blades Worlds for the title of World Champion!
We’ve all been touched by the magic of Collectible Card Games—from the thrill of opening packs and discovering that ultra-rare card, to the excitement of waiting on pre-release night to see what hidden gems a new set holds, to the tension of sitting with bated breath to see your opponent’s play in the final round of the tournament.
Millennium Blades captures that magic and distills it down to a single-game session. It's a celebration of the CCG Culture that unites us all!
- Experience the CCG lifestyle in a box as you buy, sell, trade, and collect cards!
- Flip your useless commons for big stacks of cash, then reinvest in more trading cards!
- Build decks and sweep the tournaments to earn prizes and fame!
- Play as one of 6 distinctive gamers, each with a unique take on the game. Are you a creative, competitive, or economic player?
- 652 Cards
(Standard US size)
- 10 Oversize venue cards
- 2 Sticker Sheets
- 80 bundles of paper money (800 individual pieces)
- Aftermarket Board
- Store Board
- 5 Player Boards
- 15 Point Tracking Cubes
- Score Pad
- 24 Sell Markers (earlier editions have 20)
- 44 Star Point Tokens (36 small, 8 large)
As we prepare to wrap up Millennium Blades Collusion, I've created a quick guide to help you understand what's in the box and how it all goes together. This guide...Read more
I've been informed by our USA Fulfillment center, Flat River Group, that the copies of Millennium Blades Collusion for fulfillment of Canadian and USA Pledges have arrived and been counted...Read more
Millennium Blades Collusion contains the card Internet Princess, whose text changes periodically. Here's what this card does right now!