In Argent, the struggle for power, influence, and control is the key to becoming the chancellor of a magical university. Use deadly magic, powerful artifacts, and any inside connections at the academy to manipulate the placement of your opponents’ mages. By utilizing the needs of the Consortium, players can sway their votes and balance their resources to achieve their goal of chancellor.2–5 Players30m/pHigh IntensityAges 10+
"It's very rare that a new game gets immediately placed on my top shelf after one play. Argent is one of those games."
- Three Minute Board Games
The World of Indines is a series of games is linked by a common set of characters, story, themes, developed over many years by Level 99 Games!
You can watch your favorite characters grow and reinvent themselves across a narrative spanning various games such as BattleCON, Empyreal, Argent, and more to come!
- Become a master witch or wizard in a magical university!
- Send out your students—each mages with their own powers—to do your bidding and secure your influence.
- Research powerful spells that can completely turn the game upside down.
- Intensely modular—build a new university, learn new spells, change the powers of your students—anything is possible!
- 35 Mage Pawns in 7 different varieties.
- 40 Plastic Coins
- 50 Plastic Mana Crystals
- 6 Double-Sided Candidate Sheets
- 15 Double-Sided University Board Titles
- 36 Oversized Spell Cards
- 5 Bell Tower Offering Cards
- 18 Consortium Voter Cards
- 5 Mage Power Reference Cards
- 6 Round Cards
- 36 Supporter Cards
- 38 Vault Cards
- Over 100 additional punch tokens.