Become a railway magnate in a beautifully rendered fantasy world! Use mystical trains to cross a diverse landscape and gather exotic goods. Each contract you fulfill builds up your company, introducing new abilities and redefining how you play. Build the ultimate railway company and conquer the frontier—with magic!2–6 Players*20m/playerLight IntensityAges 10+
Only the savviest and most creative industrialist will be able to lead the world of Indines into the modern era!
*1–8 Players with the As Above, So Below Expansion.
The original game has everything you need for up to 6 people to play Empyreal. 210 plastic trains, 12 plastic cities, an all-in-one storage solution, and an incredible table presence.
As Above, So Below
The Expansion adds two new companies: Starchaser Rails and Underlands Dispatch. It also includes a collection of Metros—special game modes which provide new destinations to build towards for an all-new experience.
Available only on the Level 99 Store and via Kickstarter, the Deluxe Edition adds custom plastic goods, heavy-duty company boards, an artbook, and a collection of postcards. It's sure to become the centerpiece of your game night!
Far Corners is an all-new mini-expansion to Empyreal.
It includes new Metros and new Specialists, representing the distant lands of Indines and their peoples!
The World of Indines is a series of games is linked by a common set of characters, story, and themes, developed over many years by Level 99 Games!
You can watch your favorite characters grow and reinvent themselves across a narrative spanning various games such as BattleCON, Empyreal, Argent, and more to come!
- Choose one of 6 companies and 8 captains to lead your empire!
- Build your own engine with over 60 cars to traverse the landscape!
- A premium game with top-notch components!
- Deep Gateway Game—Designed for new players and veterans alike!
- 6 Company Folios
- 6 Terrain Boards
- 210 Train Car Minis (35 each in 6 different colors)*
- 8 Captain Placards
- 67 Spellcar Tiles
- 51 Specialist Tiles
- 20 Wasteland Tiles
- 210 Goods Tokens (35 each in 6 different colors)
- 30 Demand Tiles (5 each in 6 different colors)
- 10 Award Tiles
- 12 City Stands
- 6 Conductor Pawns (1 each in 6 different colors)
- 60 Mana Crystals*
- 1 Start Player Token
- Integrated storage solution holds all components securely in the base game box, and presents components for accessible play.
*In order to reduce the risk of factory errors, most games will ship with a few extra train miniatures of each color, and a few extra Mana Crystals.